Services Quick Links
Motion Graphics & Video Presentations
An innovative way to communicate, motion graphics blends storytelling and design with audio and movement to create eye-catching content that audiences want to consume. Stand out with 2D and 3D hand-drawn digital illustrations and advanced animations that bring your story to life.
The classic how-to video reinvented, demos show your customers how something works step by step.
- This instruction-led, educational approach allows your viewer to follow along visually as you show them how to use your platform, software or mobile app in full detail.
- This is usually done using a screencast, which displays the user interface a viewer can expect to see, where to navigate in order to find key features, and how to gain the most from the product.
- Demos can also be animated, and used to showcase the functions of a physical product.
- Commonly used to tackle Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) or to onboard new customers and employees, a demo video will no doubt create an outstanding brand experience.
PowerPoint Explainer Videos
Quick and simple, explainer videos beautifully describe your business, product, or service in 2 minutes or less by highlighting key benefits, leaving your audience engaged and ready to take action.
- Think of an explainer video as an elevator pitch for your company—something you can use again and again, that turns complex ideas into easy-to-understand explanations.
- Watching a video with both audio and visuals makes it easier for your viewers to remember you than if they were reading a text description. In fact, audiences are 10x more likely to engage with video content than a text-only post.
- With or without animated characters, use this quick, informative and effective way to identify with your customers’ pain points, and offer your solution.
Information transformed, video infographics bring data to life, using motion graphics to package dense content into an interesting, logical, and easy-to-digest format.
- Using storytelling to take the viewer on an engaging journey, custom illustrations represent information in a way that is exciting and most importantly, memorable. When a relevant image is paired with information, people retain 65% of the information three days later, as opposed to retaining only 10% when there isn’t an associated visual.
- All kinds of information can be conveyed in a video infographic—findings from a report, industry stats and current trends, or high-level conclusions from research. Upgrade a static infographic to a video infographic, and grip your audience in a highly shareable blog post or email newsletter.
Animated Presentation Process
From initiation to final delivery, we ensure the highest quality service.
We kick off with an in-depth conversation about your brand, audience, and story. It’s important that we understand your requirements and preferences upfront to ensure the most successful result. At this stage, we go through a few questions, which form the brief we use to get the creative juices flowing!
Here, our talented wordsmiths weave together the perfect story. Based on our initial discussions, we develop a video script that meets your project objectives, including the desired length, personality and tone. We rely on your revisions and feedback to craft an award-winning script.
With a strong understanding of your business objectives, we collaborate to develop a stand-out visual concept. This is where the fun begins: mood boards, color palettes, icon styles and potential character development all begins here! The result? A strong theme we’re proud to present to you.
We select the best combination of voiceover, sound effects, and music to give your video a personality of its own. By sifting through a library of options, we choose a few of the best suited audio options for your video and, together with you, decide on the right fit.
Once the concept is a go, we create digitally hand-drawn sketches that lay out the story, frame by frame. In conjunction with the script, the storyboard brings the theme to life, demonstrating a tangible aesthetic which hints at the final product.
Illustration takes the storyboard to the next level. By combining elements of the mood board, color palette and styles we agreed on in the conceptualization phase, custom characters, backgrounds, and other visual elements add the detail required to take us into our most exciting phase: animation!
This is where the magic happens! We bring the video to life with sophisticated design and motion graphics. We check in regularly to update you on our progress and direction, listening to any input and feedback you may have.
Once every detail is perfected, watch it all come together in the home stretch. We deliver the final product in HD, in any file type you require. Whether for your website, social media pages, or your next email marketing campaign, get ready to debut your final video and impress your audiences!
Motion Graphic Samples
Innovations in Class Action Settlements
At a legal event, innovations in class action settlement processes were discussed. To showcase the future of digital settlements, and to highlight how technology is empowering class members to choose their own payment options, we put together this clean and crisp demo video for Sipree, Inc. Flowing from screen to screen, this video displays the ease with which claimants can be paid and the impact on the speed and efficiency of the judicial process.
How to Crop Images
One of Stinson's core values is excellence, and we believe that to be excellent also means to share knowledge. For a simple tip like cropping images in PowerPoint, this short screencast is the perfect way to help us help you!
Randstad Employer Brand Research
For their Employer Branding Report, Randstad needed to appeal to brands looking to increase their attractiveness to employees in the market. With a wide range of findings in the report, it was our task to bring this data together and portray it in a way that viewers could quickly understand the information, as well as its relevance. To do so, we leveraged off the report’s key findings to create a detailed video infographic that tells the story of what motivates employees to work for one brand over another.
10 Things Your Audience Hates
If a 'listicle' is a list in article form, then we present you with a 'listimation': a list in animation form! This explainer video takes viewers through structured content in an engaging and memorable way.
Taxes Your Way
During their Tax Rally, H&R Block launched a new exciting program: Taxes Your Way. Rather than present this solution in a traditional PowerPoint, they needed a quick and simple way to communicate what it is, how it works, and how it benefits clients. The result? An animated explainer video to do just that: seamlessly take employees through the Taxes Your Way process for each and every H&R Block customer.
5 Characteristics of Great Presenter
What do decks and video animations have in common? They're often used in presentations, of course! We put together an animated video on the top qualities of great presenters, based on our client experiences over the years. This video is quirky, fun, and shows off just one of the many illustration styles we can create.
Every year, the University of Toronto gives an Impact presentation to celebrate its achievements and awards. To truly reflect the outstanding achievements of students and professors, we elevated the presentation with uniquely animated infographics. These detailed visuals establish flow and draw attention to the points that matter, impressing audiences by giving meaning to data.
Moneris Offlinx Product Launch
Moneris is Canada’s largest financial technology company, specializing in payment processing. In preparation of their new product launch, we helped create a video to communicate the benefits to new and existing clients. From start to end, we worked collaboratively with Moneris to storyboard the video, develop the script, conceptualize the visuals, and create and animate the final video.