Terms & Privacy
Terms and Conditions of Use
The following policy sets out how Stinson Communications Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "Stinson", "we", "our", or "us") uses and protects any information that you, the user, provide by using the Stinson Design website (the "Site"). We have written this policy in full compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Last Updated: June 26, 2020
What information is being collected, and how?
The information we collect is obtained either: (1) through your form submission on the Site; or (2) automatically upon visiting the Site.
The personal information collected automatically when visiting the Site includes language and location (no more precise than city). This information is collected by Google Analytics based on your browser's settings and IP address, respectively. For details, please read Google's safeguarding data practices.
Why is this information collected?
We gather your information for the following purposes:
- Responding to any inquiries in your form submission
- Improving the Site by making the information you look for easier to find
- Record keeping solely for our internal use, which includes maintaining good communication with you
How is this information used?
Overall, the information we collect is used in ways to provide our services and improve our communications to you, including the Site.
- To provide our services: We use your personal information to contact you back when you reach out to us whether by phone, email, or form submission on the Site. We may contact your provided phone number and/or email.
- To improve our communications: We use your personal information to maintain contact with you; for instance, should our conversation with you be put on hold, we would contact you to follow up periodically regarding the subject. If you opted in, we may also send you quarterly newsletter emails containing presentation tips and Stinson updates, which you can opt out of at any time.
- To improve the Site: We use the automatically collected data to understand and analyze the demographics of our Site users and how they navigate and find information on the Site. This automatically collected information is anonymized, meaning that it cannot be traced back to you.
Will this information be shared with anyone?
In short: No. It is our duty and commitment to continue ensuring your information is secured when you contact Stinson and use the Site. We have security measures in place throughout our operations and processes so that your information is not shared with anyone outside of Stinson and the well-reputed external tools mentioned in this policy. We continuously search for more secure alternatives in order to keep ahead with the latest security measures.
What can be done to control the collection and use of this information?
You have the right to allow or deny the collection and use of your personal information.
- To access, correct, or remove information: Please email us at email@example.com if you wish to correct any information of yours we may have, or if you would like to access or remove this information from our hold.
- To opt out of our quarterly newsletter: You may click the Unsubscribe link found in the email newsletter or you may email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To deny user Site navigation data: Please follow the instructions for opting out of Google Analytics.
- To enable or disable cookies: This setting is dependent on the web browser that you use, however most accept cookies by default. For your convenience, here are instructions for Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Microsoft Edge.
Please note that any information you choose to deny us may affect our ability to provide you our services.